Monday, May 25, 2009

The Marvelous Macro Setting (GOOD)

I stumbled upon a another blog which displayed the most beautiful photos. In the FAQ section of the blog I discovered the macro setting on digital cameras enable such vivid photos. FYI Macro photography is close-up photography. Enough of that...my first macro shot...


Look at that picture...makes you want to reach into the screen and grab a strawberry. Oh by the way...the picture above displays today's breakfast potato and egg tacos and fresh strawberries: 2 whole wheat tortillas, 1 farm fresh egg (yes from a real farm) and 1 egg white. 1 serving of hash brown potatoes (87 g).

No comments:

Post a Comment

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL respond to ALL comments via email. I USUALLY respond in the comment section, but I plan to start responding via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!