Sunday, September 20, 2009

Recession...Smession

Although this recessions continues to restrict frivolous purchases, my weight loss financial backer (a.k.a. my Mother) managed to scrape some funds together to purchase this bad boy.

Recession, smession. If you can scrounge up $60 bucks, purchase an Express Redi-Set-Go. Anyway, on to my new dish, Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
First start with 1/2 cup of imitation crab. Chop up the crab into little chunks.


After you chop the crab, add 1 teaspoon of mustard. I used course ground mustard.

Next add 1 tablespoon of mayo. I used Miracle Whip Lite.


Next I added some chopped onions, onion powder, and garlic powder.

Wash and remove the stem from 6 mushrooms.

So I thought the next step consisted of stuffing the mushroom and placing them in the Redi-Set- Go. WRONG! Actually, I filled each well with the stuffed crab mixture AND THEN...


THEN...I placed each mushroom on top of each filled well.




I waited 7 minutes and then BING!


In order to remove the mushrooms, place a saucer on top of the mushrooms and flip over the removable wells pan.




I decided to add a little cheese.

1 comment:

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL respond to ALL comments via email. I USUALLY respond in the comment section, but I plan to start responding via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!