Waistline Friendly Caramel Corn: serving size 1 cup
6 Caramel Squares
1/2 tsp Water
2 TBSP Corn Syrup
10 Cups Popcorn
- Air pop 10 cups of popcorn. Or you can use the popper from Target pictured below.
- Next, place the caramels, corn syrup and water in a microwaveable cup or dish.
- Microwave for 40 seconds.
- Microwave for another 30 seconds until melted.
- Place the popcorn in a glass or ceramic dish.
- Carefully pour the HOT caramel mixture over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Spread the caramel coated popcorn on a cookie sheet and bake for 6 minutes at 350º.