Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Overstuffed Avocado BLT Pizza

OMG! I just ate the best pizza EVER. For $5 I purchased the WW cookbook, Hit the Spot, and boy did the Overstuffed Avocado BLT Pizza hit the spot!!

  • For the crust I used Joseph's Pita bread (1 pt.). After toasting the pita to my satisfaction, I spread 1 TBS of Miracle Whip Light on the pita.

  • Next, I layered the following ingredients: 2 slices low sodium turkey bacon, 2 oz. avocado, 1 diced tomato, and spring lettuce mix.







1 comment:

  1. That is one of my fave cook books from WW lots of tasty stuff in that one! Never tried this one- looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL respond to ALL comments via email. I USUALLY respond in the comment section, but I plan to start responding via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!