Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rerun...Alas the time has come...

If you follow my other blog Ah Me so Hongry! The Misadventures of a Weight Watchers Repeat Offender, yes this is the same posts.

Well folks, as of 12:00 AM my Summer officially ends :-( Tomorrow, the teaching staff must report back to work(Actually, I went to work last Friday to jump start my room preparations.).

This past week I walked around in a funk in anticipation of my return back to work. Don't get me wrong, I am more than grateful to be gainfully employed, but I can't help but feel a tinge of remorse as I enjoy my last few hours of Summer. My back-to-work funk interfered with my weight loss endeavor, and knocked me off the wagon. I only worked out once last week, but i managed to make somewhat sensible food choices. Even though I worked out once, my week kept me super busy and active.

Despite residing in Funkytown last week, I managed to drop 2.4 pounds bringing me to a total of 32.6 (something like that) pounds removed! This week I plan to get back on the wagon and ride it till the wheels fall off. GAME ON!

So tonight, I contemplated writing a post about my weekend OR last weekend's end of STATS class celebration OR my mom's red boots, BUT instead I decided to create a photo montage celebrating my first summer off. I hope you enjoy my montage SUMMA-TIME 2009:


1 comment:

  1. This week I plan to get back on the wagon and ride it till the wheels fall off. GAME ON

    I LOVED THAT!!! :) GREAT JOB ON THE WEIGHT LOSS - u are doing so good! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

First off all, THANKS for stopping by and for those of you following...THANKS for following AND indulging my MADNESS. Please feel free to holla back or provide your 2¢. I WILL respond to ALL comments via email. I USUALLY respond in the comment section, but I plan to start responding via email. AGAIN THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT!